Interested in a new website for your interior design business? Here’s what’s important to keep in mind before you make your purchase.
Why Should You Invest in a New Website?
- You are starting your own business and ready to invest in a website that performs
- Your business might be your side hustle and now you’re ready to take it to the next level
- You might have an existing website and aren’t seeing the results you desire from it
Whatever your case might be, I am ready to help. Feel free to contact me anytime to discuss your situation. I am confident I can create a website that suits your needs.
Not quite ready? No worries. The information below will teach you more about interior design websites and what it’s like to work with me.
Why is it Important to Have a High Performing Interior Design Website?
High performing websites rank better on Google (and other search engines) and they help convert more leads into clients. They do this by giving users the best possible user experience possible.
In order to get a high performing website that provides users with the best user experience, you need one with these built in mind:
- SEO friendliness. Many interior design website designers pay no attention to any SEO fundamentals. This will hurt online rankings in the long run.
- Responsiveness. You need a website that functions well on desktop computers, tablets & cell phones. If your website doesn’t look good and function well on all these devices, you will probably lose customers at some point because of it.
- Speed. If your website is slow and takes too long to load, there’s a good chance you will lose some customers. Think about the last time you encountered a slow loading website? Were you happy? Probably not.
- Your design in mind. We’ll build a website with your brand and needs in mind. We won’t design it the way we want.
How Much do Your Websites Cost?
$1,750. This includes homepage content and any existing content. If you have more content you’d like to add, I can add it into your quote. Additionally, the size of your business generally affects the cost of your website. Larger websites with more services and more content will cost more. Solo designers with minimal content will cost $1,750.
Can I Make Updates to My Website Once You’re Done?
I build websites through Squarespace. This platform is easy to use and I’ll show you a few tips and tricks. I can also show you a few video tutorials on the web that are super helpful once your website is ready to go.
Google isn’t able to rate the quality level of the services you provide. They can’t chat with you on the phone to get more information, or pay for your services. So, they look at hundreds of ranking factors and see what boxes your site checks. These ranking factors help to establish the trustworthiness and legitimacy of your business.
What Makes Your Websites Different?
When it comes to choosing a website designer for your interior design business, there are plenty of good options out there. Here’s what makes Interior Initiatives different and your best possible choice:
- My websites work on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- My websites load fast. (you can lose 25% to 40% of your website visitors if it takes longer than 3 seconds to load)
- All Interior Initiative websites are SEO friendly.
FAQs: Building a Website With Interior Initiatives
Which of your SEO plans is right for me?
I offer consulting sessions and monthly, full-service SEO. Consulting is affordable and helps you develop a well-rounded understanding of SEO for interior designers. Monthly SEO means I’ll do the SEO for you and work towards first page rankings.
Why should I work with you?
My background comes from the agency side of SEO with specialties in organic and local SEO. I’ve worked with lawyers, real estate agents and even built my own website that gets 13,000 pageviews per month. The lawyers and real estate agents I’ve done work for have landed their ideal clients.
Why are you helping interior designers?
I believe the interior design industry has always been underserved when it comes to SEO services and learning about SEO. There is too much misinformation on the internet and I’m here to clean that up.
Is a new website worth it?
A new website can make a huge difference when it comes to signing new clients. A well designed website can help establish credibility for your brand, showcase your work and bring in more qualified leads.